Tytrun: T1000YVoid Tytrun: T1000YVoid

Animation-

It was decent, you're improving, but you need to find yourself a good style, try not making it look like DBZ, unless of course that's what you like, yet i'm warning you, people HATE that.
the effects were perfectly instruct, not too overused and in good quality.
You made tytrun looking pretty good, and he reminds a little of sonic but like his light side.
you should put the text in boxes and make them pass slower.
the skewing here was terrible, i'm sorry but it wasn't made good, but it's ok, it's the first time you tried it.

3/5

Music-

music was very good, and it matched the atmosphere.
sounds were too loud and overused, you should let our eras rest from time to time.

4/5

Story-

yeah this is where i can see you were tired and just wanted to upload the damn video.
tytrun and mighty fight for no reason then they meet someone bad they team up.
not so good, and don't you dare calling this an episode!
put some more thought to the text and story that could be very good!

1/5

Directing-

great.
v-cam was a bit stiff but it's ok.
just how everything moved so smoothly and matched the music, it was just good!

3.5/5

overall: 2.8

it's a bad animation...not.

it's a bad starting to a series, if you got read of the story, this would've get a high score.

as for animation it was good.

marti031 responds:

Thanks man, i'll keep that in mind

Yoki's Story 5 Yoki's Story 5

*claping*

Seriously? Why are you staying low?

you need to be a professional animator for movies!
this is amazing, it's dark and interesting and just amazing overall.
one thing is that sometimes the text moves to fast, but overall i think you are one of the brilliant people in NG.

Virus Link Evolution Virus Link Evolution

pretty good..

i just really liked the environment of this.

it was short and sweet.

btw there's a problem with the preloader after you watch it once.

Exorz responds:

I know... I know... But thanks anyway man.

MGS- halloween MGS- halloween

LOL

this was actually pretty funny, nice job!

moustache sprite battle! moustache sprite battle!

to the spritas

please...that is where it belongs

Eggclowns responds:

but they won't fucking let me to put links!!!

Mighty the Messenger Mighty the Messenger

eh...no

ok so what is a trailer?

something that is supposed to be attractive and this wasn't........
i find this as the worst flash you did .....sorry....
but the tweens here are bad and most of the video was just characters standing and running....there just wasn't anything interesting and all of the animations seems lazy.....so still 3 points for effort and some parts that were decent

marti031 responds:

i know it is

Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

this is great

animation is awesome so as the story, but i just wonder...in youtube there is already a part 5 and here part 4 just came why?

happyB-day tal9x9!!! happyB-day tal9x9!!!

YAY!

SOMEONE REMEMBERS ME!

Vegeta vs shadow part 2 Vegeta vs shadow part 2

not so good

well let's begin:

Animation: it was ok i guess but most of the times it was messy and i could see the white BG also i didn't understood why you moved the text all the time it made it even more annoying to read....
about the battle it was too slow paced sonic hit knuckles knuckles talks and hit sonic
just boring and short
overall: 4/10

Story: just stupid and it had no originality into it 1/10

Music: pretty good and it add to the atmosphere 7/10

directing: well it was boring like the story there wasn't enough use of the v-cam and when there was it wasn't good 2/10

overall i give you: 3.5/10

better luck next time

goku and vegeta vs broly goku and vegeta vs broly

almost awesome

it was pretty good but....

the battle was a little slow paced at some times and that really bugged me cause it didn't felt like it was going smooth, but i guess it's just that style of DBZ.
the voice was annoying and really not Appropriate to this animation.
overall that dbz style of fighting is annoying for some people but some people like it.
and you should get rid of the voices.
nice animation.

SXR123 responds:

A.) This is a scene in a movie, it's going to be slow paced unlike your regular random fight for no damn reason flash where something HAS to be happening. in all there were only two slow parts, the rest of it was all action.

B.) The voices fit fine and are pretty damn close to the originals, I made sure of that. Scowering youtube for voice actors who would fit the characters in this film

C.) I did more then just DBZ fight style, in other words I didn't have them constantly shooting beams and using the overused sound effects.

D.) I won't be getting rid of ANY of the voices due to the fact that this is a VOICE acting movie, with subtitles for those who can't hear.

why else would I be using voice actors? for kicks? not a lot of people like to read, I sure as hell don't like to read for a whole 40 or so minutes

next time you watch a flash, read the description, BEFORE you review. This is a scene of a very long sprite movie.